Happy New Year 2012!
New Year's even party is over and we had a blast! Aelig was having a great time too, she went with her grandparents to a dancing party (fest-noz). I don't have photos yet so I will post them in another post.
After Christmas celebration, we left Aelig with her grandparents as the sitter was on vacation. I think it is great to be child-free from time to time. These were what we did which would not be possible / would be complicated when Aelig was around:
- slept till 8am everyday before moving our asses to work
- went to restaurants several times and dined as a couple
- had food delivered to our place
- eating junk food as we wish (I don't want her to eat junk food so I won't eat junk in front of her)
- read for several hours uninterrupted
Activities she had with her grandparents:
- went to have walk on a beach
- went Brittany dancing
- went to visit family
- ate healthy
- played in the garden
- Grandma sang French song and read French stories to her
Everyone had a great time. After a week, we were very happy to have the angel back.
Now back to routine.